Fire Engine Design is looking for an extraordinary and experienced Senior Copywriter to join our unique and talented team. This person will possess a solid portfolio and the ability to tackle diverse creative projects. Conceptual skills that go beyond the expected and the drive to hone projects to perfection are a must.
- Conceptual thinking and exceptional writing skills
- Refined client presentation skills that connect a creative solution with a client challenge
- Ability to develop a unique brand voice
- Detail oriented with exceptional listening, verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to develop brand campaign concepts (big idea, voice and story) that can span print, digital and social
- Work collaboratively with a small team that wears many hats
- Bachelor’s degree, writing emphasis preferred
- Minimum of 5-7 years agency experience
If you’re up for the challenge and want to join a team committed to creating the best work of their lives, then we want to talk to you! Please email your resume and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org; SUBJ: FE-SR Copywriter
Bernstein-Rein is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
About Fire Engine Design:
We believe better design means better business. Period. Fire Engine is a group of art directors, designers, writers and project managers passionate about building a distinct culture of creativity. We empower brands, design campaigns and craft compelling digital experiences—and we put our all into every project we touch.
Fire Engine Design is a stand-alone division of Bernstein-Rein Advertising, Inc.